ANA TABERNERO MÁS
T 963 940 027 | M 666 766 834
Main Practice Areas
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Commercial and civil Contracts
- Banking law
Ana is a lawyer with experience in Commercial Law and Litigation.
After studying a Doble Master´s Degree for Access to Advocacy and International Commercial Law at CEU Cardenal Herrera University in 2016, she started her professional career at the litigation department of KPMG Abogados (Valencia) developing her professional activities at the commercial law department between September 2016 and May 2019.
During such years, she provided legal advice to a banking entity coordinating a project in relation to alleged abusive contractual clauses, and provided continuous legal advice to national companies.
Since she joined Quáter Abogados in 2019, her professional practice has been focused on commercial, corporate and bankruptcy law matters. Her main practice areas are: (i) Litigation Bank Law, (ii) Commercial and Corporate Law; and (iii) Commercial contracts.
Ana is member of the Valencia Bar Association.
- Specialist course in Commercial and Corporate Law, Centro de Estudios Financieros (CEF Valencia 2019).
- Doble Master´s Degree for Access to Advocacy and International Commercial Law, 2015/16 (CEU, Cardenal Herrera).
- Law Degree, Universidad de Valencia, 2015. 3rd law year studied at the Universitá degli Estudi di Modena, 2013/2014.
English / Italian / French