Property and Planning Law
Our law firm has a department specialised in property and planning law, offering legal advice to individuals and companies, all benefiting from our extensive experience in the property sector.
Our strong point? Accompanying our clients in each of the phases of the process, providing our Property and Planning Law services from the initial study of the transaction, in prior negotiations and contracts, to the tax planning or financing of the transaction.
– Purchase of various types of land (rural, suitable for development, urban, plots), of buildings for commercial uses (shopping centres), offices, hotels, medical facilities.
– Property leases (land, commercial premises, homes, buildings, business transfers.
– Construction contracts, execution of building works, declarations of new building, Horizontal Division (private real estate complexes).
– Advice and processing of urban planning instruments (general plans, partial plans, interior refurbishment plans, special plans, detailed studies, etc.).
– Advice and processing of urban programmes (IAPs, PAPs, etc.) and urban management instruments (compensation, compulsory redivision, voluntary redivision projects).
– Generation of reports, opinions, observations and resources in administrative proceedings in the administrative proceedings concerning planning.
– Advice and drafting of planning agreements with Authorities, collaborating agents (developer) or other private entities.
– Constitution, assistance and management of Compensation Boards, Planning Stakeholders Association, Urban Conservation Bodies, etc.
– Permits and licenses of any kind.