We advise on the development and implementation of regulatory compliance programmes aimed at prioritising strict compliance with the law, based on ethical, honest and transparent behaviour from everybody at the company (management team and employees) as well as their collaborators.
Among these programmes, we design effective systems for the prevention of crime within companies to ensure that there is no criminal liability applicable to legal persons as set out in Organic Law 5/2010 of 22 June.
The services we provide in the field of criminal compliance include:
– Criminal audit, including:
(I) Analysis of the company.
(II) Analysis of the crimes the company may commit, as well as risk assessment (generic risks, by activity, by sectors – clients, suppliers, partners and related entities).
(III) Analysis of risk perception (internally and externally).
(IV) PPreparation of criminal risk map.
– Preparation of crime compliance program.
– Incorporation of the control and monitoring body. Advice regarding their setup and running.
– Preparation of a control model, establishing penalties applicable to each case.
– Dissemination of the model and training actions.